Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This post celebrates the first one in a long line of ideas that had roamed in my mind for too long. The purpose of this blog is to enhace the gaming experience of the player by giving ideas and new rules for Wargames in general.



This forum will be mainly dedicated to create units and rules for Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40k, but there are other games around and other systems that can hold the kind of mindset we are trying to achive here.



An introduction is required. My name is Isaac GutiƩrrez. I'm a philospher and teacher in two different universities. Baptis Teological Seminary "great comision" and UDEHU, both in Mexico city. I'm a warhammer player since 1998 right before 6th edition hit the shelves. Since then I've been trying all kinds of armies and builds. Today I own 7 warhammer armies and one 40k army. I also play Hordes and warmachine, Lord of the rings, the war of the ring, Hordes of the things, Secrets of the third reich, Monsterapocalypsse, Dungeons and Dragons minis and all kinds of tabletop games.



My entusiasm in the hobbie goes more into the creative area than the playing area. I like to play and enjoy it a lot, but the best part for me is the converting and the creating lists that are both fluffy and strong. I have toyed with thousands of ideas for armies and rules and finnally I have the time and dedication to bring them into form for everybody to know.



In the next days you will see some of my armies and lots of new rules, scenarios, units and material for the most popular wargames.



I hope the gaming community enjoys this blog and try the creations of this crazy gamer. If you do let me know what you think and leave your comments.



In the mean time I leave you with a convertion I did for 40k. A chaos defiler of nurgle.

Photobucket
Photobucket



Isaac Gutierrez.

No comments:

Post a Comment